Sunday, April 6, 2008

I have a BLOG!!!

I never thought i would ever have a blog sight. My initial fears are naturally the whole computer aspect of it, however, i think i can handle this, its not as tricky as it first looked. Second, i have been an avid journal writer since i was ten, and there are many books full of stories of my life. I hope this doesn't detract me from continuing in this first love. Honestly, who really cares that much about my life, or what i think to actually read this! Hopefully people will. I love to write, i love the feeling of release it gives me from all the thoughts and things going on in my mind, i love that i can take what is in my mind and organize them in to a more understandable form, i love recording the happenings of my life, and dwelling on other thoughts. There is something so substantial about written word, something real and valid about it that draws me to it, and makes me wish i could use it better to create spectacular things. So i guess I'm kind of excited for this new blogger thing. I'm excited to share with others more about me, in hopes that they might understand me better. I'm excited to maybe learn more about others. So thanks Kevin, for helping me set this up! Honestly tho, i really only decided to do this because i thought it was just too pathetic that Jessica only had one friend. Just kidding, I really am super excited for this awesome experience of blogging!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

But now I have 3 friends! You started a trend. Welcome to the addicting world of blogger :)

Padfoot240 said...

Blogger is spreading!!